Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: COOL EBAY ITEM I GOT OUTBID!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member PEGGY-NESS's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2007
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the newspaper clipping that refers to "often-jailed-and strung-out leader John Ness".

  3. #3
    Inactive Member mrsweezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2006
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Good Grief, I should put together all the pictures, articles and stuff I've been collecting for the last 7 months and sell on Ebay!

  4. #4
    Thy_Will_Not_Mine
    Guest Thy_Will_Not_Mine's Avatar

    Post

    I could never part with my Social Distortion items.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member lostheart's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 2004
    Posts
    480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Kids have too much money nowadays...

  6. #6
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Imagine how much more this would be worth if the article and whatnot were laid out in an OFFICIAL Social Distortion notebook from our good friends at www.rockpaperpencils.com.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member social_d_fan01's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    531
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PainWillBeMyMotivation:
    Imagine how much more this would be worth if the article and whatnot were laid out in an OFFICIAL Social Distortion notebook from our good friends at www.rockpaperpencils.com.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">that shit really bothers you dont it?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member PainWillBeMyMotivation's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 18th, 2005
    Posts
    362
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah, not so much. I got what I needed to off of my chest and I'm good now. I was just trying to be funny here while trying to subtly point out the parralel between this topic and the other one in that this is also a first-post trying to sell something.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Love_Pain's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2006
    Posts
    427
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pain that was funny as fuck.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member social_d_fan01's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2005
    Posts
    531
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yea i got that Pain i was being sarcastic as well, sarcasm doesnt translate well through written word, sorry for the misunderstanding lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •